I give you
You can ship to us your film by using the courier of your choice (it will be your responsibility to make a safe packaging and choose a reliable courier), just follow these simple steps:
- download and print the order form by clicking on the button below
- fill it in and make sure you insert all the required information about you, otherwise we will not be able to get in touch with you
- insert all the required information about your rolls
- fold the paper and insert it carefully in the parcel you will be shipping to us
- ship your parcel to the address you can find on the form
- once we receive it, we will process its content according to what you've written on the form and we will send you the payment info
- once you pay, you will receive everything
We really value your privacy.
The information you will be giving will let us get in touch with you to send all the scan and contact you to ask anything concerning your order, plus you won't need to fill in all the details in future orders (just write your name and email).
When you send us your compiled order form, we store your data such as name, address, email address, VAT number and phone number. With this info we can contact you for anything regarding your order, ship the physical goods you required to the address you provided us (prints or developed film) and by storing this we can make the order process faster for you since you will only have to write down your name and email address for future orders.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
The servers on which we store your data are securely located in Italy and hosted by Netsons s.r.l. Your information is encrypted and password protected.
All the traffic you make on our website is encrypted and authenticated using TLS 1.2, ECDHE_RSA with P-256, and AES_128_GCM.
All the information you give us on paper (such as the order form) wonâ€™t be processed in automated ways by machines but is processed by hand by our staff.